- Monitor guests and inform appropriate employee regarding guest requests for department.
- Maintain records of guest visits in visitors’ log and maintain office phone list to help visitors and employees in all communication.
- Coordinate with various departments and reserve conference room and equipment for customer visits and staff meetings.
- Attend, screen and divert all incoming calls and forward messages to appropriate staff and carry out night office duties.
- Administer and distribute all magazines, newspapers and journals to appropriate staff or library.
- Work with vendors to repair equipment, maintain building and perform HVAC adjustments or light replacements.
- Monitor all incoming faxes and mail and distribute it to appropriate person, compile outgoing mail and involve messengers for mail distribution to external agencies.
- Administers and inform staff regarding packages supplied by vendors and postal services for timely delivery.
- Assist receptionist during lunch or any other breaks or absences and provide support to front desk operations in office,
- Develop and manage office files and records and prepare file storage list to enable easy access to files.
- Collaborate with Office Operations Manager to carry out front desk procedures and maintain phone system manual.
- Prepare schedule for front desk relief team and use conference room for various listed purposes.
- Ensure neat and clean front office area maintain effective environment both employees and customers.
- Maintain all office equipments such as copiers, fax machine and first aid kit to facilitate smooth office functioning.
- Provide external and internal support to electrician, locksmith, janitor and maintain security .
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Run general industry related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Application Closes : April 5th, 2021
Similar Job Titles
- Entry Level
- Office Assistant