Customer Service – Call Center (Chat – Voice – Social Media)
In order to submit a candidate to this position they MUST live locally to one of the following locations:
• Houston, TX
• Forth Worth, TX
• Tyler, TX
• Waco, TX
• Denison, TX
• Aubry, TX
• Denton, TX (15 miles from city center)
• Krum, TX
• Sangar, TX
• Temple, TX
• Wichita Falls, TX
• Ennis, TX
• Waxahachie, TX
• Terrell, TX
Recruiter.com is looking to hire Call Center Representatives for a key client growing and expanding their team. All work and training will be done remotely from your home. We will ship equipment to your house to help you get set up for success! You will work for a company that is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Their technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive, and effortless customer experience across all channels. Their customers are some of the worlds largest and most recognizable brands and they assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
Whats in it for me?
• Proven opportunity for growth (we do not hire any leadership from outside)
• Flexible schedules across many times of day, afternoon, evening and nights
• Great rewards and recognition
• Culturally diverse and engaging environment
• Monthly team building activities
• Great location and fantastic workspace
• No collection calls!
What experience do I need?
• Six months or more of customer service experience
• Great attitude and willingness to learn
• Dependable with reliable transportation
• Good communication skills
• Solid computer/social media skills
• Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
• Great problem-solving skills and the desire to help customers
• Ability to do simple math problems
• Multitasking capabilities
• Typing – Data Entry – 35+ WPM
• High School Diploma or equivalent
What will I make?
• $11.75/hr. Keep in mind the opportunity to truly build a career!
What is the process?
• Interview and Test
• Pre-Employment Screening (You will need to pass a drug screen and background check going back 10 years – misdemeanors are okay)
QUESTIONS FROM THE EMPLOYER
You will need to answer the following questions when you apply to this job.
• If the candidate is local to Dallas, TX would they be open to working ONSITE with the client?
• Is this candidate local to the state of Texas? This is REQUIRED by the client for this position. They will be working from home, but MUST live in Texas, please do not submit to this job if they don’t. Thanks!
• REQUIRED: Please provide phone number and email address! Miranda Isbell from Recruiter.com will be calling the candidate directly to get candidate scheduled for info session and set up hiring assessment!
• Have you served in the military?*
• Are you bilingual in English and Spanish? (Not required)
• Do you have an app enabled smartphone with internet connection?*
• Do you have a dedicated, uninterrupted space to work from at home?*
• About what is the speed of your home internet connection? If you don’t know please check by clicking the following link and testing it out – must be at least 50mbps: https://www.speedtest.net/
• When can you start?
• REQUIRED: Is the candidate comfortable being presented at $10.75/hr. – Depending on what line of business they are placed it is possible to make more but all candidates must be okay being submitted at $10.75/hr.
• What type of customer service experience? Please select all that apply.
• Do you have 6+ months of Customer Service experience?*
• Do you have a highschool diploma or GED?
• Can you pass a urinalysis drug screen?
• Can you pass a 10 year criminal background check?*